Tonight was the annual poker party that we host with a few of our favorite people, a fundraiser for the kids' school. I actually did well this go 'round, making it to about the top 10. I lost my steam after about 5 hours though (once I saw all my friends off chatting while I was stuck at the table with a bunch of guys--no offense to my husband, of course), and was out very quickly after that. Not bad for having very little clue what I was doing.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
day one hundred!: all for a good cause
Tonight was the annual poker party that we host with a few of our favorite people, a fundraiser for the kids' school. I actually did well this go 'round, making it to about the top 10. I lost my steam after about 5 hours though (once I saw all my friends off chatting while I was stuck at the table with a bunch of guys--no offense to my husband, of course), and was out very quickly after that. Not bad for having very little clue what I was doing.