There has not been a lot of picture-taking going on around these parts lately. Tomorrow is our school auction and Monday was the spring soccer deadline, which has made for one hell of a week. Someday I hope to be inspired once again to pick up the camera for more than these obligatory daily photos (although maybe I cursed myself by starting this project*?).Perhaps a photography class is in order. Once your camera is repaired, Christie?
*Funny story that I have to jot down just so I'll remember it. The best thing, far and away, about having this daily blog happened two days ago, March 10th, our good friend Kevin's birthday. I was posting my daily photo in the evening when I realized that it was the 69th day of the year. Those of you who know Kevin know how completely awesome he would think that was, so I immediately texted him to tell him. As I suspected, he was thrilled to learn this obscure fact... and shocked that he didn't already know.